I would like to direct your attention to the exhibition archive web pages the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, recently uploaded to its web site: http://www.moca.org/library/archive/exhibition. It was a multi-year effort funded by a large Getty Foundation grant. One can find exhibition descriptions, lists of archived files generated by the curatorial department, and images of many shows and performances. The documentation includes, to the best of our knowledge, everything MOCA has ever produced between 1983 and 2003. I hope you will find it useful.

Lynda Bunting

Lynda Bunting

Librarian

The Museum of Contemporary Art