Hello and Best Wishes for the HolidaySeason!

RAPHAEL, LEONARDO daVINCI
ITALIAN RENAISSANCE ART, FRENCH RENAISSANCE ART

 We have just puttogether an interesting list (of about 110 works) of mostly 19th-centurypublications, many of which are extremely scarce, on these twoartists andthese two subjects.There are about 60 works on Raphaelalone.Many of these works date frombefore 1850 and some were published as early as 1805.
If you would liketo receive a copy of this list, please email us at [log in to unmask]

 We’ll send you a hard copy if you’d like to receiveone.

Thanks very much.

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. WashtonBooks on the Fine Arts
Our new telephone number is:914 933 0479
Our new address is: 168 Irving Avenue
Port Chester, New York10573