Dear Colleagues,

I have two questions for members of the list.

First, I have just discovered that I will be teaching a 6-week library science course on ART REFERENCE this summer.  I wonder if any of you who teach at the grad level would be willing to share materials (recent bibliographies, syllabae, assignments) with me.  If so, I would prefer receiving them by Word attachment, if possible.  If not, please send them to my snail mail address below.

Secondly, our Library Science Library does not have the following issues of ART DOC.  I wonder if anyone on the list has dup copies of the following they would be willing to send me.

Fall 2006
Spring 2007
Fall 2007
Spring 2008 (probably not issued yet?)

Thanks so much for your help!  Best, Ray Anne Lockard