for more information about any arrangements being made to commemorate her
life.  A private memorial will take place on the weekend of March 22, 2008,
in Hanover, NH.  Her husband, David Roberts, may be reached at 80 Lyme Rd.
#331, Hanover, NH 03755.

I am also pleased to report that I have created a web page to honor Helene
and her many professional accomplishments linked from the *Visual
Resources*journal page at
http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/HeleneRoberts.htm<http://www.mindspring.com/%7Esundt-vr/HeleneRoberts.htm>

Another recent development is a project initiated and coordinated by Julie
Codell who has proposed a Festschrift in Helene's honor.  Julie has asked me
to announce that she will be putting together an anthology of essays on
topics which were central to Helen's scholarship--visual resources, the
archive, iconography, the art press--and would be happy to talk with anyone
interested in contributing. This will most likely be published as a special
issue in *Visual Resources* and possibly as a separate hardcover book
through Taylor & Francis/Routledge.  I am still working on arrangements and
logistic regarding publication.  In the meantime, if you would like to be
part of this tribute to Helene, please contact Julie:

Julie F. Codell
Professor, Art History
c/o School of Art, MC 1505
Arizona State University