I am looking for justification for funding ARTbibliographies Modern for our library.  We currently subscribe to BHA, Art Abstracts, Avery, and many of the multidisciplinary databases.  Does anyone have a writeup of the unique content that ARTbibliographies Modern offers?  I can find many descriptions of the database, but not how it complements the other art and general databases.

Many thanks in advance.

Liz Harter

Elizabeth W. Harter, Humanities Librarian
Gelman Library, The George Washington Univ.
2130 H Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20052
voice: (202) 994-1356
fax:  (202) 994-1340