Dear All,

works & conversations has two new contributing editors:

Paul Van Slambrouck, formerly The Christian Science Monitor's chief
editor

and

Enrique Martinez Celaya, well known painter, sculptor and poet.

Beginning with the new issue [#16] we will begin serializing Celaya's
book, GUIDE.

In our opinion, this is an important book.

I'm happy to send a copy of our current issue to any librarian who
would like to see a copy.

Just contact me off list.

Thanks,

Richard Whittaker, editor