Hello,

I'm looking for a recorder for the Diversity Forum, which is scheduled
for Sunday, May 4, from 8:30 am - 9:30 am.

Our guest speaker will be Trevor Dawes, Circulation Services Director
at Princeton University Library.  Mr. Dawes is the past chair of ALA's
Committee on Diversity, and the Past-President and founding member of
BCALA-NJ.  Mr. Dawes will discuss the importance of diversity and what
we can do to encourage it in our libraries and our professional
organizations.  He will address some of ALA's recent initiatives and
programs, as well as his own efforts to raise awareness on both a
local and national level.

If you'd like to be a recorder, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Laurel Bliss

--
Laurel Bliss