Hello all -

We have been having problems accessing the online content for Oud Holland through IngentaConnect.  We have reported the problem but have had no resolution to date.  When I view the page on IngentaConnect, much of the content is missing from the list including complete volumes.  I have copied the first several lines of the page below - note how many issues are missing - where is volume 109?  It offers us scattered issues available back to volume 104 (1990).

Could someone let me know how much content they are able to access through their institutional subscription?  We are still trying to figure out our problem and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same.  Thank you for any advice.

Volume 118
  Subscribed Content Numbers 1-2, 2005
Volume 117
  Subscribed Content Numbers 1-2, 2004