To: ARLIS/NA Listserv

I am working in conjunction with the people who run our school's student
and professional galleries to create an online database documenting the
school's exhibition history.  The database will not only contain
information about each show (artists, curator, location) and hopefully
an image or two, but will also alert patrons to the availability of
whatever publications (catalogs, invitations, posters) and other
documentation are available.  I haven't been able to find many examples
on the Web so I was wondering if anyone out there has successfully done
something similar.

Thanks,
Beth Kleber
Archivist
Milton Glaser Design Study Center and Archives
Visual Arts Foundation / School of Visual Arts
380 2nd Avenue, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10010
tel: 212.592.2636
fax: 212.592.2655