To all ARLIS Members,

We have heard that some people are having some minor difficulties finding exactly what they are looking for in the new online Art Sales Index.  We liken this to getting in a new car and trying to find the windshield wipers, which is why I am writing you. I would like to offer my assistance to all ARLIS members who would like to have a brief tutorial, to help you more easily find what you are looking for on the new Art Sales Index online platform.

Remember that the new Art Sales Index online is now available at No Charge just by registering at www.artinfo.com/artsalesindexYou will see that there have been many images added to the new database, as well as multiple images per lot, and we will continue to add a great deal more images as we continue to expand the database.

Also please note that the Gordon’s data has not been integrated into the Art Sales Index online database and the Gordon’s products remain available by separate subscription.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or to set up a tutorial time that is best for you.

Sincerely,

Daniel B. Soules

LTB Gordonsart, Inc.

Art Sales Index, Ltd.