ArtSlant
http://www.artslant.com/la/main

Coagula
http://coagula.livejournal.com/

CultureGrrl
Lee Rosenbaumıs cultural commentary
http://www.artsjournal.com/culturegrrl/

The Expanded Field
Visual Art, Literature, and Critique in Los Angeles by Andrew Berardini
http://www.uber.com/andrew

Flavorpill Los Angeles
http://la.flavorpill.net/

The Flog
http://the-flog.com/

marshallastor.com
http://www.marshallastor.com/

Modern Art Notes
Tyler Greenıs modern & contemporary art blog
http://artsjournal.com/man/

The OC Art Blog
Contemporary Art in Orange County
http://theocartblog.typepad.com/

Shana Nys Dambrot
http://www.uber.com/snd

From: Rachel Beckwith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:54:11 -0800
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: [ARLIS-L] recommended blogs for art exhibit reviews?
Subject: [ARLIS-L] recommended blogs for art exhibit reviews?

Dear colleagues,
I am teaching a class where the students (first-year students) need to find
exhibit reviews in several different sources: newspapers, "scholarly"
journals, popular journals, alternative journals, and online sources such as
blogs.   I have gathered a list of art blogs, but as I have not followed
them for very long, I'm wondering if any of you can recommend quality
art-related blogs that may have reviews of exhibits on them?   Any ideas are
much appreciated.   Thanks very much,
Rachel Beckwith
--

Rachel Beckwith

Arts Librarian

Hampshire College Library

893 West Street

Amherst, MA  01002

owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]