	From: Garnett, Joy
	Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 12:19 PM
	To: Day, Ross
	Subject: RE: [ARLIS-L] recommended blogs for art exhibit
reviews?

	Okay - here's a short list of "must-aggregate" art blogs: (The
A-list!)

	ArtCal

	http://www.artcal.net/

	which is an opinionated calendar that also publishes reviews
(separate feed) here:

	http://zine.artcal.net/

	artblog

	roberta fallon and libby rosof

	http://fallonandrosof.blogspot.com/

	Art.Blogging.LA

	http://art.blogging.la/

	artreview.com

	http://www.artreview.com/spotlight

	the official blog of Art21, Inc.:

	http://blog.art21.org/

	ArtCritical

	http://www.artcritical.com/

	Art Fag City

	http://www.artfagcity.com/

	Art Observed

	http://www.artobserved.com/

	bad at sports

	contemporary art talk (podcasts)

	http://badatsports.com/

	bloggy

	Barry Hoggard lives in New York and writes about art and
politics

	http://bloggy.com/

	Bureaux, Petite mort

	http://bureaux.petitemort.org/ <http://bureaux.petitemort.org/>

	C-MONSTER.net

	Where High Gets Low

	http://c-monster.net/blog1/ <http://c-monster.net/blog1/>

	edward_ winkleman

	art | politics | gossip | tough love

	http://edwardwinkleman.blogspot.com/

	Eyebeam reBlog - distilling art + technology

	http://www.eyebeam.org/reblog/

	Gallery Hopper

	Your guide to the best of fine art photography, galleries and
events in New York City and beyond.

	http://www.walkernewyork.com/galleries/

	Grammar.police

	http://grammarpolice.net/

	Greg.org

	the making of: movies, art, &c, by greg allen

	http://greg.org/

	Happy Famous Artists

	bad art for bad people

	http://happyfamousartists.blogspot.com/

	James Wagner

	lives in New York and writes about art and politics

	http://jameswagner.com/

	Modern Art Obsession

	Where the Pursuit of the Collection IS the Obsession

	http://www.modernartobsession.blogs.com/

	Modern Art Notes

	http://www.artsjournal.com/man/

	NewArtTV

	Your channel to the art world

	http://www.newarttv.com/index.php

	NEWSgrist - where spin is art

	http://newsgrist.typepad.com/underbelly/

	Painters NYC

	http://painternyc.blogspot.com/

	Rhizome

	http://rhizome.org/

	SELLOUT

	practical aspects of being a visual artist

	http://www.imasellout.info/

	Two Coats of Paint

	http://twocoatsofpaint.blogspot.com/

	Wooster Collective