Dear all,

I have recently been trying to arrange a job exchange with a librarian from the USA. Unfortunately this has fallen through due to human resources issues. I am still interested in finding a suitable candidate for this exciting opportunity – please see below.

I am looking for someone to exchange jobs with me next summer (June – August) so that I can gain some work experience abroad and begin a research project.

I am currently a Library Assistant at the Royal College of Art in London and am also studying for a Masters in Information Management in the Cultural Sector on a part time basis at City University, London.

I would be looking to exchange with someone who is in a similar position. I am involved in general library and service desk duties. I also manage inter-library loans and catalogue much of the new Fine Art book stock. In addition, I am involved in user-education and electronic resource instruction and have worked in libraries for 5 years.

The Royal College of Art Library (http://www.rca.ac.uk/pages/study/library_352.html)is a friendly and forward thinking environment within a vibrant and exciting university.

Please let me know if you are interested in discussing this further.

Best wishes,

Antonia Williamson

Antonia Williamson

The Library