Dear All,

I would like some information on Virtual Museums.

I am enquiring, on behalf of a team, the usage and the technology behind
the interface.

-          What are relevant institutions using to showcase their
museums online?

-          What are some of the new inventive ways people are showing
their museums to the world?

-          Is there any software available specifically that can help
create virtual museums?

-          Any museum IT systems for cataloguing and virtual display

Any examples or just ideas would be really great and would appreciate
any responses off the list.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Kasthuri Anandasivam

Head, Art, Design & Media Library