Dear Members,

This is just a reminder that the conference in Denver has a new program and registration is now open.

New and not-so-new members of ARLIS/NA that wish to visit the exhibitor's hall with an experienced member as well as be introduced to our vendors now have an opportunity to do so by participating in the Meet the Exhibitors Program!  This is a good way to establish a working relationship while increasing the visibility of our organization to those who provide us with products and services.

Whether you are new to ARLIS/NA or if you have not had a chance in the past to meet our vendors, you can sign up to be matched with a member who will tour the exhibitor's hall with you and personally introduce to our exhibitors. We are also looking for experienced members that know and interact with our vendors regularly who wish to be guides to the exhibitor's hall.

The conference planning team has included several no-conflict times for conference attendees to visit the exhibitor's hall during the Denver conference.

You can sign-up by clicking on the link below:

http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/denver2008/meetexhibitors_form.htm

If you have any questions about this program please contact Alba Fernández-Keys at [log in to unmask]

Alba Fernández-Keys

Reference and Instruction Librarian

Indianapolis Museum of Art

T 317-923-1331 ext. 547  F 317-931-1978

4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN  46208-3326

smtp.imamuseum.org made the following annotations---------------------------------------------------------------------NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
 copies of the original message.