"Quadriga Art, Inc." a fast-paced, and rapidly expanding multi-national art publishing and manufacturing company seeks a qualified individual to assist full-time (40 hours/wk) in our Midtown Manhattan Executive Offices.  http://www.quadrigaart.com/?section=fineart

Requirements:  The successful candidate must be visually oriented.  Fine Arts background a plus; though innate organizational skills, speed, accuracy, and good pattern recognition ability are more essential. Ideally, we are looking for a creative and energetic individual who has had some prior experience processing collections.

Computer skills must include Excel and MS Word. Knowledge of image digitization, MS access helpful, but not required –/archive is not digital/.

Responsibilities:  Include ongoing maintenance of active commercial archives. Tasks include: editing and consolidation of materials, updating of digital and hard-copy finding aids, processing of incoming product samples and indexing of same. Candidate must be able to lift maximum 40 pound file boxes. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, and be able to produce with a minimal amount of supervision. Excellent interpersonal skills required.

Salary Range: $32K to $38K

Quadriga Art. Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including 401K.

Exceedingly pleasant and friendly work environment.  Our company is performance-driven. Achievement is recognized and rewarded; we emphasize that the potential for advancement within the company is both rapid and real.  This is a secure, growth-oriented opportunity for anyone interested in the fields of Archives, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, and Publishing / Manufacturing.

To discover more about Quadriga Art and its collections, click here:

http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0001b&L=archives&T=0&P=1732

Please send cover letter and a text (ASCII), PDF, HTML, or DOC version of your resume to:

[log in to unmask]  or Fax: to 212-889-6868