From Patricia Harpring, Managing Editor, Getty Vocabulary Program

We are all saddened to hear of Helene's death. Her kindness and professionalism made her a pleasure for us to work with throughout her long career, as she was an early and enthusiastic supporter of the Getty Vocabularies. As we send sympathy to her family for their tragic loss, we who were her colleagues and friends also mourn the loss to ourselves and the profession.