Dear Colleagues: I understand that there is a new edition of the above.  I bought the last one on the rue de Rivoli some years ago, and the chances of my getting to Paris any time soon are slim.  Who in the U.S. has supplied your copies of this gem in the past – could you please send me the name?  Sincerely, Jeri Byrne, BHPL Fine Arts

This message contains information which may be privileged,
confidential and intended only for the addressee. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply E-mail and delete the message.