Dear ARLIS-L subscribers,

I attended the ACRL Information Literacy Immersion Program last summer
in Winnipeg, Manitoba and noticed there were very few art librarians.  I
am currently working on a paper for publication about the information
literacy program I subsequently implemented at my institution (the
program is of course still a work in progress).  I would like to know
how many art librarians (taking the definition widely) have attended
Immersion, either Teacher Track or Program Track, since it began in 1999.

I have already polled the Immersion alumni list, and I only heard from 6
people.  If you participated in any ACRL Immersion program, either
regional or national, since it began and you did not reply to my query
to the other list, would you be so kind as to write to me off-list?
Many thanks for your time.

--

Coco Halverson
Reference Coordinator and Instruction Librarian