ARLIS/NA Membership,

Many of you have just received your ballot regarding proposed changes to the
ARLIS/NA Bylaws or will be receiving it in the next few days.  It has come
to my attention that item #5 on the ballot is not ready for a membership
vote, so I ask that you please disregard that item.

You'll notice on the ballot that you have the option to vote yes or no on
all revisions, or to vote by each issue.  If you choose to vote by the first
option be assured that the vote will not be counted toward #5.

I apologize for any confusion this causes and welcome any questions, should
you have any.

By the way, the proposed revisions are posted as a PDF file from the front
page of our webpage -- at this address:
http://www.arlisna.org/arlismembers/07bylawsrevisions.pdf

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all in Denver!

-- Rebecca

Rebecca Price
ARLIS/NA Secretary

Architecture, Urban Planning and Visual Resources Librarian
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
734.647.5274
http://www.lib.umich.edu/aael/