Our museum currently holds Curatorial Clinics once a month, October thru
May. These are session where both musuem members and non-members bring in
objects that they'd like to have "evaluated" by our curators. Written
appraisals are not given. Our administration is currently debating whether
it's worth continuing this program. Do any of your museums hold similar
programs? If yes, who takes part - curators, outside consultants? How often
do you do it? Is it worth the time and effort?

Thanks for any responses -

Ellen Rohmiller, Chief Librarian
The Dayton Art Institute
456 Belmonte Park N