I knew Helene best while she was at Harvard, and always found visits with her
stimulating and lively; she was generous with her time and
clear-sighted in her
opinions, with both the future and the past history of visual resources firmly
in mind.  It's with real sorrow and regret that I realize she is no
longer with
us in fact, but she certainly will be in inspiration.

Helen Chillman
Yale University