Hello, all.   I am interested in knowing how many of us are on OCLC's
WorldCat.  And if you are do you have their Collection Analysis tool?  Could
you let me know directly?    (if everyone is interested, I could tally it up
for you and send it out to the list).

Many thanks,

Christine

Christine E. Sammon, B.A., M.A.

Director, Library

Alberta College of Art + Design

1407 14th Ave. N.W.

Calgary, AB   T2N 4R3

403-284-7630

FAX 403-289-6682

Library:   <http://www.acad.ab.ca/library.html>
http://www.acad.ab.ca/library.html

ACAD is a leading centre for education and research, and a catalyst for
creative inquiry and cultural development.   We engage the world and create
possibilities.