Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has used a movie rental service such as netflix as a way of temporarily augmenting a media collection? Occasionally our library gets unusual film requests for items that we wouldn't ordinarily collect. If so, what was the experience like and would you recommend it?

Thanks.
Karen Cognato