Please visit and join the discussion about the 2008 conference on the ARLIS/NA at Altitude blog at http://arlisnamw.wordpress.com.   The latest postings about the programs, very special events, and general information about this year's conference will be posted there.  In addition, the virtual poster sessions will be posted and will continue to be accessible after the conference is over so we can continue the exciting conversations without time and physical constraints.  You may also subscribe to the RSS feed to receive notices of new postings and updates. Thanks again for joining - and we'll see you all in 12 short weeks!

Bethany Sewell

Web Co-Coordinator

ARLIS/NA Denver 2008 Conference

Conference website:  http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/denver2008/