I may be making this harder than it needs to be!  I have a group of first year students who are writing about a sacra conversazione painting at the Denver Art Museum by Bernardo Zenale.  I can’t seem to find books and articles about that theme.  I can find articles about specific pieces, and entries in dictionaries, but not an overview.  I have found bits and pieces in texts.

Does anyone know of articles, books, and book chapters you would recommend on this topic?

Please respond off list to me.

Thanks!

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian