cross-posted, forgive any duplication

We are searching for several back issues of American Photo to fill gaps.  If you have a duplicate, we can reimburse your postage cost (please e-mail before sending).  We need:

American Photo

2000  11:  2 Mar/Apr,  4 Jul/Aug

2006  17:  2 Mar/Apr,  3 May/Jun,  4 Jul/Aug,  5 Sep/Oct,  6 Nov/Dec

2007  18:  1 Jan/Feb,  5 Sep/Oct,  6 Nov/Dec

Thanks for checking!!

Steve Majure
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design