Terri,

Looks good, but you should know, as should everyone, that Janson is not the author of the 7th edition of “Janson.”   It misrepresents itself, and would be a HUGE mistake, in my opinion, to include it.  In my original posting I referenced my review article of it.  I strongly suggest you read that article before you decide to include the Janson.

I see that my reference has been removed from your summary email, so I’m reinstating it:

Jeffrey Weidman,  “Many Are Culled But Few Are Chosen: Janson’s History of Art, Its Reception, Emulators, Legacy, and Current Demise, Journal of Scholarly Publishing, Volume 38, Number 2, January 2007, pp. 85-107.

If MSU lacks this journal, you can easily get the article via ILL.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Weidman, Ph.D.

Senior Librarian, Public Services & Collection Development

Spencer Art Reference Library

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, KS  64111