Dear Friends, Clients, and Colleagues,

Recently we posted information on amazing material available from our Mayan and Mesoamerican Libraries, two academic libraries with more than 1700 books, journals, catalogues, dig reports, and academic papers focusing on Mayan and Mesoamerican cultures.  All works are individually priced. Many art librarians, art historians, archaeologists, linguists, anthropologists, and a select number of institutions have already discovered the treasures in this broad collection spanning more than 130 years.

This is just to direct your attention to
our newest listings that can be seen in the Mesoamerican Library section on lists 3A, 4, 5, 6.  Additionally, some changes and additions have been made to the Maya Library.  We continue to add new lists of material as we unpack more boxes.  It is worth checking these lists periodically. Please feel free to send us your requests and general or specific interests.  Again, to see these works we invite you to visit us at http://jegercatalogues.com/mesobooks.htm.
Thank you for your continued interest,

Jeffrey Eger
Asa Eger

Jeffrey Eger