?
Dear Friends, Clients, and Colleagues,

Recently we posted information on amazing material available from our Mayan and Mesoamerican Libraries, two academic libraries with more than 1700 books, journals, catalogues, dig reports, and
academic papers focusing on Mayan and Mesoamerican cultures.? All works
are individually priced. Many art librarians, art historians,
archaeologists, linguists, anthropologists, and a select number of
institutions have already discovered the treasures in this broad
collection spanning more than 130 years.?

This is just to
direct your attention to our newest listings that can
be seen in the Mesoamerican Library section on lists 3A, 4, 5, 6.?
Additionally, some changes and additions have been made to the Maya
Library.? We continue to add new lists
of material as we unpack more boxes.? It is worth checking these lists
periodically. Please feel free to send us your requests and general or
specific interests.? Again, to see these works we invite you to visit
us at http://jegercatalogues.com/mesobooks.htm.

Thank you for your continued interest,

Jeffrey Eger
Asa Eger