Dear colleagues,

I am a newly minted Architecture librarian exploring new classification
schemes for our Architecture firms material's library. We use CI/SfB for
our product literature but the material's library classification has been
a work in progress and is homegrown.

I know that some folks have used the CSI Divisions/Codes but am wondering
if there are other examples out there of classifications pehaps more
suitable for a smaller collection? Or, if you've used CSI on a smaller
collection, how has that worked out for you? Any advice on material's
libraries is much appreciated :-)

THANKS!

Nora Daly,  Archivist
Rafael Vinoly Architects PC
2 - 4 Exmoor Street  London  W10 6BD  UK
[log in to unmask]   http://www.rvapc.com