On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee, I am pleased to announce

that the candidates presented to the Society have been approved by

acclamation and will begin their terms of service at the Membership
Meeting at the annual conference in Denver.

Vice President/President Elect: Amy Lucker

Treasurer: Rijn Templeton

Canadian Representative: Liv Valmestad

West Regional Representative: Barbara Rominski

Please refer to the following link in the Members Only section of the
ARLIS/NA Web Site for

biographical information on the newly elected Executive Board members:

http://www.arlisna.org/arlismembers/membersindex.html

Join us in congratulating our incoming Board members!

2007 Nominating Committee:

Carole Ann Fabian, Chair

Dana Beth

Ross Day

Jill Patrick

Terrie Wilson

Carole Ann Fabian

Director of Strategic Outreach and User Services

ARTstor

151 East 61st Street

New York, NY 10065

Voice: 212-500-2402