cross-posted, please forgive any duplicaton

The Jen Library has the following issues & volumes to offer to other North American institutions for the price of postage reimbursement (stamps are always preferred).  They will be sent to the dumpster on 12/21/07.
For speed, we are just listing month/year - if you need more info please ask.

You may forward this list to any library interested - libraries come first but we are willing to accept personal requests for any leftovers (postage reimbursement is required).

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

Miscellaneous Periodicals

Alabama Arts
1988 - Sum

Archi-tech
2005 – Jul/Aug
2006 – Jan/Feb
2007 – Jan/Feb, Mar, Apr, May/Jun, Sep, Oct/Nov

Art Search
2007
Oct 15

Back Stage East
2007
Oct 18-24
Nov 1-7, 8-14

Better Homes & Gardens
2007 – Sep, Oct

Big Picture
2007 – Dec

British Heritage (bound volumes)
v.2 Dec 1980 – Nov 1981
v.3 Dec 1981- Nov 1982
v.9 Dec 1987- Nov 1988
v.10 Dec 1988- Nov 1989

British Journal of Aesthetics
1962 – Jan
1964 – Apr
1965 – Jul
1966 – Jul
1967 – Jan, Oct
1968 – Apr
1969 – Apr, Jul
1971 – Spr, Aut
1972 – Win, Spr, Aut
1973 – Sum
1974 – Win
1977 – Win, Spr, Aut

Building Design & Construction
2005 – Aug, Sep, Oct

Concrete Masonry
2007 – June

Construction Specifier
2007 – Mar

Critical Inquiry
1997 – Sum
1998 – Win, Spr, Sum, Aut
1999 –Win, Aut
2000 – Win, Sum

CSA News
2006 – Fal
2007 – Win/Spr

Custom Builder
v.4 1989 (bound volume)
1990 – Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov

Eco-Structure
2006 – Dec
2007 – Jan/Feb

Extrapolation
1982 – Spr, Fal, Win
1985 – Fal, Win

Frame Building News
2007 – Nov

Good Housekeeping
2007 - Jul

Hospitality Design
2005 – Dec

Industrial Hygiene News
2007 – Nov

Journal of Developmental Education
2000 - Win

Live sound
2007 – Nov

Lucky
2007 – Oct, Nov

Planning
2006 – Jun, Jul, Aug/Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
2007 – Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun

Premiere
2003 – Jun

Southern Accents
2007 – Mar/Apr

Wood design & Building
2007 – Sum

WWD
2005  Dec – 1, 9

2006  Mar – 1, 21
Sep – 20, 21, 22

2007  Feb – 9,
Oct – 2, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 22, 25, 31
Nov – 1,

Zoning Practice
2006 – Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
2007 – Mar, Apr

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

Eric T. Reber, Serials Assistant
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]