cross-posted, please forgive any duplicaton

The Jen Library has the following loose issues to offer to other North American institutions for the price of postage reimbursement (stamps are always preferred).  They will be sent to the dumpster on 12/18/07.
For speed, we are just listing month/year - if you need more info please ask.

You may forward this list to any library interested - libraries come first but we are willing to accept personal requests for any leftovers (postage reimbursement is required).

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

History Journals

American historical Association
119th Annual Meeting Program (2005)

American Historical Review

v.106 (2001)
Dec

v.107 (2002)
Feb
Apr
Jun
Oct – water damaged, still usable
Dec

v.108 (2003)
Feb – slight water damage
Oct
Dec

v.109 (2004)
Apr
Jun
Oct
Dec

v.110 (2005)
Feb
Apr – slight water damage
Jun
Oct
Dec

v.111 (2006)
Feb
Apr
Jun
Oct
Dec

v.112 (2007)
Feb
Apr
Jun

American Quarterly

v.51 (1999)
Mar
Sep

v.53 (2001)
Dec

v.54 (2002)
Mar
Sep
Dec

v.55 (2003)
Mar

v.56 (2004)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.57 (2005)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.58 (2006)
Jun
Dec

v.59 (2007)
Mar

American Studies Association Annual Program
Nov 14-17, 2002
Oct 16-19, 2003
Nov 11-14, 2004
Nov 3-6, 2005

CRM: The Journal of Heritage Stewardship

v.1
no.1 (Fal 2003)
no.2 (Sum 2004)

v.2 (2005)
no.1 (Win)
no.2 (Sum)

v.3 (2006)
no.1 (Win)
no.2 (Sum)

v.4 (2007)
no.1 (Win)

Georgia Historical Quarterly

v.81 (1997)
Spr
Sum

v.82 (1998)
Sum
Fal
Win

v.83 (1999)
Spr
Sum
Fal
Win

v.85 (2001)
Sum
Fall

v.86 (2002)
Spr
Sum
Fal
Win

v.87 (2003)
Spr
Sum
Fal/Win

v.88 (2004)
Sum

v.89 (2005)
Win

v.90 (2006)
Spr
Sum
Fal
Win

v.91 (2007)
Spr
Sum

HABS/HAER Review

1991
1993

Historic American Buildings Survey, Annual Reports

1988
1989
1990

The Itinerant Geographer (Berkeley)

1992
1993
1994
1995-1996

Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians

v.46 (1987)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec – spine missing

v.47 (1988)
Mar
Sep
Dec

v.48 (1989)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.49 (1990)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.50 (1991)
Mar
Jun
Dec

v.51 (1992)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.52 (1993)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.53 (1994)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.54 (1995)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.55 (1996)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.56 (1997)
Mar
Jun

v.59 (2000)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.60 (2001)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.61 (2002)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

v.62 (2003)
Mar
Jun
Sep
Dec

Technology and Culture

Index v.1-10 (1959-1969)
Index v.1-25 (1959-1984) slight water damage

v.30 (1989)
Apr
Jul

v.33 (1992)
Jul
Current Bibliography v.33 (1992) slightly soiled

Current Bibliography v.35 (1994)

Current Bibliography v.36 (1995) slight water damage

v.37 (1996)
Jul
Oct
Current Bibliography v.37 (1996) slightly soiled

v.38 (1997)
Jul

v.40 (1999)
Jul
Oct

v.41 (2000)
Current Bibliography v.41 (2000)

v.42 (2001)
Oct

v.43 (2002)
Jan
Apr
Oct
Current Bibliography v.43 (2002)

v.44 (2003)
Jan
Apr
Jul
Oct

v.45 (2004)
Jan
Apr
Jul
Oct

v.46 (2005)
Jan
Apr
Jul
Oct

v.47 (2006)
Jan
Apr
Jul
Oct

v.48 (2007)
Jan
Apr
Jul

Please reply off-list to Eric: [log in to unmask]

Eric T. Reber, Serials Assistant
Jen Library
Savannah College of Art and Design

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]