To friends and former colleagues in ARLIS/NA:

Many of you know that I was a painter before I became a librarian,  and the former activity continued through the 35 years of being a librarian.     Since  retirement in 1994 I have concentrated on exhibiting (and selling) my work, both new paintings and some older ones.

Now I am on the website of one of the galleries I’ve been represented by for about a decade, the Carrie Haddad Gallery, in Hudson New York. The link for my pages on her website is ungainly but direct.   It is:

http://www.carriehaddadgallery.com/index.cfm?method=Artist.ArtistDetail&ArtistID=28DD616F-19DB-5802-E0E61F73B3F5DDF8

Another access to the same pages, through the “front door”, so to speak, is:
“CarrieHaddadGallery.com”
On the home page, click “Painters” at bottom of the screen
On the upper right corner of the “Painters” screen click “Additional Gallery Artists”
On the “Additional...” screen, scroll down to the bottom of the screen to “Walker...”    (the penalty for having a name at the end of the alphabet)  and you’ll see the same pages.

I recommend that you browse her whole website.  She has quite an array of artists in her stable.  In the green left margin of the screens you’ll see a link to Carrie’s video talk about her gallery experience in Hudson.

I’d be interested in any questions or remarks you have.

Regards from Bill Walker,  or “William Bond Walker” (my nom de peintre)