Please can someone who knows more about Google Books than I do offer advice?

One of my colleagues just discovered that a core reference work which we use frequently - Evelyn de R. McMann's Biographical index of artists in Canada (University of Toronto Press, 2003) - now appears on the web in a full-text scanned version.

Obviously, I haven't been living under a rock, so I know that books are being digitised left, right and centre as we speak, but I am finding it hard to discern from the online version just who digitized it (Google? Amazon? University of Toronto?).

Part of my reason for asking is that we have recently acquired the copyright on Colin S. MacDonald's unfinished Dictionary of Canadian Artists (8 vols; Ottawa: Canadian Paperbacks, 1967-), and are looking at options for digitisation.

A supplementary question: if we want to record (in a catalogue entry or a bibliography or whatever) a citation of the online version for McMann's Biographical index, what exactly is the url, preferably a permanent one, that we can give?  I know I can get back to it via
http://books.google.com/books?id=1CFofvCmeZIC&pg=PR3&dq=evelyn+mcmann+biographical&sig=fBVt6y3EOL8tIr9bsTLFJLNxEB0#PPP1,M1<http://books.google.com/books?id=1CFofvCmeZIC&pg=PR3&dq=evelyn+mcmann+biographical&sig=fBVt6y3EOL8tIr9bsTLFJLNxEB0>
but is there some neater way?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Jonathan Franklin
Chief, Library, Archives and Research Fellowships Program
National Gallery of Canada
380 Sussex Drive
PO Box 427, Station A
Ottawa, Ontario