Thanks to an abundant shower of offers (the members of this list are amazingly generous) we no longer need the copies of the 2 articles.  Ah, Thanksgiving!
Best, Heather

-----Original Message-----
From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brodhead, Heather
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 5:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] copies of 2 articles needed

Would anyone out there who subscribes to the Asian art periodical "Hali" be willing to copy two articles for us?  We need the articles by Alan Kennedy in the following issues (we don't have the page numbers):
> no. 120 (Jan/Feb 2002).
> no. 146 (May/June 2006).

Of course we are more than happy to reimburse you - postage if you mail it (fax is OK) and copying charges. You name it!

Heather Brodhead
Librarian
Constance & George Fearing Library
Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 884-6451

Library is open to the public Tues., Wed, Thu. 1-5 PM;
  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 2-:530 on those days.