One of our curators is hoping to find a paper copy of the Chicago Daily Tribune for May 26, 1901.  It has an image on page 54 that he needs a high-quality digital scan or photograph of for a publication.

I have not had any success in finding a paper copy for this date and time (mine and his) is running short.  Do any of your libraries have paper copy of the Chicago Daily Tribune for this date, and if so can we request a scan or photograph of a section of a page?

Many thanks for any leads.

-Karen

Karen Bucky, Collections Access & Reference Librarian
Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute Library
225 South Street
Williamstown, MA  01267
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Voice: 413.458.0532