Do you buy or recommend to purchase artist books for your library?

Then you might want to read the Artist Books News. You qualify to receive a beautiful hard copy of Artist Books News FREE. If you did not receive the last issue in April, than you may not be on my mailing list. Just email me your name, position, phone and library mailing address. I will be sending out the Fall issue of Artist Book News this week.

The Fall issue of Artist Books News features books created by professional book artists in US and Canada. Published Spring and Fall the ABNews is a beautiful four color 4 page newsletter with large images of the books and text about each book. The newsletter is a valuable resource and all the books are available for purchase.

If you do not quality to receive the hard copy you can still get the newsletter via PDF file at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/abnews.html

Thanks, Jill

Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com