The ARLIS/NA Twin Cities Chapter Fall Meeting will be held on Monday, November 12, 2007 at the
Minnesota Center for Book Arts. We will have a business meeting starting at 10:00 a.m., followed by
a tour of the facility at about 10:45 a.m. Please RSVP to Kathy Heuer ([log in to unmask]) by November
8. We will be serving light refreshments and would appreciate knowing the number of attendees.

The Minnesota Center for Book Arts is located at Open Book at 1011 Washington Avenue South
between 10th and 11th Avenues, near the University of Minnesota’s West Bank campus. For
directions and parking information please see http://www.mnbookarts.org/aboutmcba/
aboutmap.html.  Also in regards to parking, please note that Minneapolis is observing Veteran's Day
on November 12 and parking will be free at street metered spaces.

I look forward to seeing you at MCBA!

Kathy Heuer
Library Director
College of Visual Arts