Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I just thought I'd promote the work that our Southern California
colleagues are doing with ARTiFACTS, the UCLA Department of Information
Studies' student organization that promotes museum informatics, visual
resources, and arts librarianship.  Their listing of news and events is
located at: http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/artifacts/news.html .  Kudos
to ARLIS/NA Southern California chapter members for working with this
group!

Best,

Janine Henri
Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian
UCLA Arts Library
1400 Public Policy Building
Box 951392
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392