Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear colleagues,
One of our students needs help (fast, of course) locating a poem - or verse
- by the dutch architect Aldo van Eyck. She said it is about the "in
between" zone, apparently it says something about the sea washing over the
beach ...

I have tried - loosely - to search for lyrical writings by mr van Eyck in
"AVERY index to architectural periodicals", we have "googled" and the
student is right now browsing the books and articles we have on van Eyck
here in the library.

Can anyone help? Either with a reference - or the actual poem? I admit I am
interested in reading it myself now!

regards,

Kjersti L.

Kjersti Lie,
head of
The NTNU Library,
Library for Architecture, Civil Engineering and Product Design
Alfred Getz' v. 3
N-7491 TRONDHEIM
NORWAY
tel: +47 73 59 50 92