Dear Marilyn and all- both the Avery Index and BHA became databases on
FirstSearch as of Sept. 9.
There were notices placed online for months regarding the upcoming
transition.

You should have automatically been moved over. If you are having trouble
getting the databases, please visit the  OCLC support services website:

http://www.oclc.org/contacts/default.htm

Best,
ted Goodman
general editor
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals