We have recently received inquiries from a few of our customers
regarding the "missing" prospectus that is thought to accompany the
book Transfigurations: North Pacific Coast Art (Marquand Books, Seattle, 2006).

It appears that at least one library has catalogued the book with a
notation that a 32-page prospectus is laid in, and apparently other
libraries have copied that catalog record -- though at least one
library has recorded it as a 16-page prospectus, and a few libraries
note that their copies are missing the prospectus.

We have contacted the publisher, who assures us that they did not
produce any form of insert or companion volume that is intended to
accompany the book. In advance of the book's release, Marquand Books
did produce a handsome promotional brochure in the same format as the
book (31 x 35 cm) that included several sample pages from the
publication as a sort of mock-up. We suspect that perhaps this is the
"prospectus" referred to, though the brochure has 20 pages (16 pages
not counting the cover), not 32.

Sample catalog record mentioning the mystery "prospectus":

Title:  Transfigurations : North Pacific coast art : George Terasaki,
collector / text, Steven Clay Brown
Published:  Seattle : Marquand Books, c2006.
Physical Description:  [248] p. : col. ill. ; 32 x 35 cm. +
Includes:  1 prospectus ([32] p. : col. ill. ; 31 x 35 cm.).
Prospectus laid in

In any event, please note that the publisher did not produce any
companion volume or insert that was intended to accompany the book.

Kelly Fiske
Mr. Kelly M. Fiske, President
Worldwide Books
1001 West Seneca Street