I am re-posting this message sent to ARLIS-L during the Summer in hopes
that a second posting will generate more interest.  As so many were away
from the office, perhaps this was the cause of the somewhat mild
response received.  We would prefer to find a home for these at another
non-profit institution.

***********************

The Research Library of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art has a
large number of auction catalogs to offer to the ARLIS community.

We have compiled an Excel spreadsheet file of 460+  auction catalogs to
distribute to any interested institutions.

The collection contains catalogs for auctions held as early as November
1958, and as recently as June 2007.  The catalogs come from many and
various auction houses, both U.S. and European.  The list does **NOT**
contain any catalogs from Christie's, Sotheby's, or Phillips auctions
houses.

Rather than inundate the ARLIS-L community with this lengthy list, we
ask that any interested parties please contact us at [log in to unmask]
.  The Excel file will in return be forwarded for your review.

We look forward to hearing from those wishing to offer these
publications a new home.

- Andrew Pierce

   Library Technical Services & Systems

   SFMOMA

   Research Library

   151 Third Street

   San Francisco, CA  94103-3159

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the original message.  Thank you