Greetings colleagues,

I have decided to retire and return to art school at UT Austin where I can
eat pizza in the library and scream WITH the librarians.

On this topic, we are organizing a library open house in the next couple of
weeks -- a meet and greet, a little wine, a nosh or two, showing off some
new equipment, and the opening of our first library exhibition (more on
this shortly).

Tips, suggestions, comments from the collective wisdom on holding an open
house would be appreciated. This seems a topic where responses are best
shared with the entire list.

Cheers,

Peter Blank

At 05:06 AM 9/7/2007, Ball, Heather wrote:
>Laura Schwartz, you are my hero!  But you probably already knew that…
>
>Thanks for sending Joan.
>
>Heather Ball, MLIS
>Head, Art and Architecture Library
>Virginia Tech
>302 Cowgill Hall (mailing address)
>107 Surge Building (temporary location)
>Blacksburg, VA 24062-9001
>ph 540.231.9272

Peter P. Blank                                    [log in to unmask]
Head Librarian                                   (650) 725-1038
Art & Architecture Library                  FAX (650) 725-0140
102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2018