I'm hoping someone out there can help with this request:

I'm looking for images of Monet's house at Giverny for a patron who constructs architectural models. He has found some pictures of the house, but too often it is not the focus of the photo or partially obscured by the gardens. Can anyone recommend a source that focuses on the house? Hopefully with good shots of the façade as well as the other sides.

I checked the Avery Index, but to no avail, and don't have access to all the Monet books out there beyond a few popular ones focused on the gardens. I'm hoping to direct the patron to a few good resources for interlibrary loan without resorting to requesting a laundry list of books on Monet.

Thanks in advance.

-Amy
Amy Trendler
Architecture Librarian
University Libraries...A destination for research, learning, and friends
Ball State University       765-285-5858
Muncie, IN 47306         [log in to unmask]

The University Libraries provide services that
support student pursuits for academic success
and faculty endeavors for knowledge creation
and classroom instruction.

http://www.bsu.edu/library  (website)