Next week is the final opportunity to get a pre-publication discount subscription to SLART, the limited edition archival publication documenting the Second Life Art World.

Long after the electronic storage media have decayed, the legacy software has eroded, and the hardware has rusted away, this will remain as a record of the pioneering artists who created art unique to the metaverse.

We are now color correcting the printer's proofs and doing the final edits, and should be on press next week. The last day for pre-publication discount subscriptions is September 30.

This is an Artist's Book as well as a fascinating view into the newest creative medium. As I write this only five copies of the Deluxe Edition remain unsubscribed.

Best regards,

Richard __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]