Hello,
We are trying to decide the best (least confusing) way to display online databases from the same vendor on our library resources web page. I am particularly interested in CSAs various art & design databases: Art Bibliographies, DAAI, DAR and Design ProFiles. I am not interested so much in the page display as the inclusion on the initial CSA search page.

Does your link take the patron to a search page that searches all the CSA databases you subscribe to?

Does your link from a title such as DAAI allow the patron to search only that database?

Does anyone link a specific title to a search page that searches all the CSA databases you subscribe to? Do you explain this to the patron?

I would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Mary Louise Castaldi
Interlibrary Loan/ Reference Librarian
University Libraries
University of the Arts