From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of William Walker
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 11:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] ARLIS MEMBERS' HANDBOOK

Add my name to the list of members requesting the handbook in hard
copy: Greg, Helen, and Pat
I don't think the hard copy can be  satisfactorily replaced by the
online directory, particularly since I always annotate the latest
edition with new information as it comes up.

Bill (aka William Bond)  Walker, Canaan NY